Terms and Conditions
reNutrition Terms and Conditions. Please review carefully.
reNutrition, LLC (“reNutrition” or “we”, “our”, “us”) provides online health testing, nutritional, and recommended lifestyle services as well as other information products, programs, and services (the “Services”) through our reNutrition website (the “Site”) to individuals who use our Site and/or register for or purchase our Services (the “Clients”, “Members”, or “You”). These Terms and Conditions (as amended or modified from time to time, the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of our Services and the Site.
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE OUR SERVICES.
Who Can Use Our Services
Our Site and Services are not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 (a “Minor”) unless a Minor has obtained prior consent to use our Site or Services. Purchase of our Services by a Minor without such consent is strictly prohibited. reNutrition specifically disclaims any and all responsibility or obligation to monitor or verify the age or legal status of any Client. reNutrition will have no liability resulting from any use of our Site or Services by any Minor.
reNutrition offers three categories of nutritional services and information products for our Clients:
- Functional laboratory assessment (“Nutritional Testing”) This consists of: (1) a panel of 58 blood lab tests/values for each of our Clients, with the inclusion or exclusion of differing alternate blood lab tests/values depending on individual need as determined by understanding history and intake information (“Blood Labs”); (2) a panel of 17 hair toxic elements lab tests/values as well as 22 hair essential elements lab tests/values (“Hair Labs”); (3) occasional (not every Client will necessitate) urine, stool and saliva lab testing (“Urine Labs”, “Stool Labs”, and “Saliva Labs”, respectively):
- When you register for our Nutritional Testing, you will receive a structured 3-month-long nutrition program outlined in a comprehensive nutrition report (“Report”), and will be given the option to connect with Dr. Stephen B. Hill (“Dr. Hill”)to help with clear communication about the Report, its contents, and outlined protocols, and to administer accountability to help keep you on track. This option will depend on which level of Nutritional Testing each Client chooses to purchase – Basic, Plus, or Pro.
- reNutrition aims to allow continued monitoring and reassessment (“Re-Test”) of each Client’s Nutritional Testing at the conclusion of their original/initial Nutritional Testing or subsequent Nutritional Testing. Each Client will have the option to Re-Test their Blood Labs, Hair Labs, Urine Labs, Stool Labs, or Saliva Labs, dependent on which of such labs were previously tested and if such labs are indicated to be reassessed. At such time, these Re-Test results will be compared to the initial Nutritional Testing, and a new/updated Report will be generated, outlining any changes that have been made as well as recommended courses of action as a resultant measure.
- reNutrition recommended dietary supplements (“Supplements”)
- As stated in section section (a) under Nutritional Testing, each reNutrition Client will be recommended a Report. Supplements are usually, but not always, recommended as an adjunct nutritional measure to achieve adequate levels of certain nutrients.
- The option will be presented to each Client to purchase said Supplements from our Site as a means to obtain the highest quality Supplements based on each individual nutrient therein contained. This determination and subsequent recommendation has been made based on prior clinical experience and quality control conducted by reNutrition. reNutrition does not receive incentive, be it monetary or otherwise, to recommend any one or multiple Supplements from any of the companies that manufacture and provide said Supplements.
- reNutrition utilizes procedures, protocols, and materials produced and distributed by Science Based Nutrition (“SBN”). Many of these Supplements are physically stocked and supplied to reNutrition Clients by SBN, and as such, Clients may receive parcels from SBN upon order completion, shipping, and fulfillment.
- reNutrition Health Manual and Recipe book/ebook (“reNutrition Guides”);
- reNutrition offers reNutrition Guides for sale that are resources for nutrition and lifestyle information developed by the reNutrition team through our study in the field of lifestyle, exercise and nutrition sciences. The reNutrition Health Manual is intended to provide health information to help individuals navigate a self-guided nutrition program based on our reNutrition System. The Recipe book is a cookbook including recipes, cooking instructions, and nutritional information for meal preparation.
You agree to pay, and authorize reNutrition’s third party payment processor(s) to charge using your selected payment method and payment plan, for all applicable fees and taxes that may accrue in relation to your subscription to use our Services or purchase our products (such as the reNutrition Guides). All fees are in US Dollars and are non-refundable except as required by law. Precision is not responsible for charges or foreign exchange rates applied by your Credit Card Company and/or financial institution. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information to us. We may suspend or terminate the Services if fees are 30 days past due.
Wherever possible, we collect personal information directly from you. Where applicable, we may also obtain information about you from other sources. That is, if you register for our Nutritional Testing via a third-party social media network, you authorize reNutrition to collect from the third-party network the personal information you provided in your third-party network account so that we may pre-populate the registration and other relevant fields of your reNutrition user profile. Your use of third-party networks remains subject to the terms and conditions and policies you have agreed to with such third-party network providers.
Our Refund Policy
For Clients of our reNutrition Nutritional Testing, we at reNutrition want you to get as much out of our program as possible. We guarantee that you will benefit from our Nutritional Testing, but if for any unforeseen reason this is not perceived to be the case, each Client’s circumstances and appeal for a refund will be considered on an individual basis.
Much of what constitutes our Services are physical products that, once shipped to the Client, cannot be re-utilized upon non-use or potential physical return. This includes pre-paid Nutritional Testing forms and containers of Supplements. Therefore, standard policy for such Services and products is a no refund policy.
For Clients who go through Nutritional Testing, follow the recommended Report guidelines, and adhere to all nutritional recommendations with adequate documentation that this has been the case, and would for whatever reason dispute the efficacy or effectiveness of such program, they will be administered a full refund. We at reNutrition are very confident that when adhered to strictly, our Nutritional Testing and Services will produce a positive change/impact and desired outcome.
For Clients who have purchased any of our reNutrition Guides, if you are not satisfied with the materials we provide you, you have 45 days from the date of purchase to get a full refund of the purchase price. You are required to pay for return shipping.
If you wish to receive a full refund for these Services or have any questions about our refund policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Content Rights and Ownership
All content provided or otherwise made available by reNutrition through the Services and the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, music, software, audio, video, concepts, methods of operation, works of authorship of any kind, and information or other materials appearing on or emanating to and/or from the Services, as well as their overall design and appearance (the “Content”) is owned, controlled or licensed by or to reNutrition and is protected by intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws within and outside of The United States. Content also includes any Content that Clients (including you) provide or make available through our Services and Site (“Client Content”).
Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, reNutrition hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicenseable license to download, view, copy and display the Content solely in connection with your permitted use of our Services and Site and solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes.
By making Client Content available through our Services and Site, you hereby grant reNutrition a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works based upon, distribute, publicly display, perform, distribute and communicate by means of telecommunication your Client Content in connection with operating and providing our Services, Site, and Content to you and other Clients.
You can remove your Client Content by specifically deleting it. However, in certain instances, some of your Client Content may not be completely removed and copies of your Client Content may continue to exist on the Services or the Site. We are not responsible or liable for the removal or deletion of (or the failure to remove or delete) any of your Client Content.
Trademarks and Trade Names
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and graphics (“Marks”) used in our Services or on the Site are registered or common law trademarks of reNutrition. You may not make any use of any Marks without the prior written consent of reNutrition.
We at reNutrition would love to hear from you, and welcome any feedback, comments and suggestions you may have to improve our Services and/or our Site (“Feedback”). You can submit Feedback by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you submit your Feedback, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, fully-paid, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license (under any and all intellectual property rights that you own or control) to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit the Feedback for any purpose. These same license is given under circumstances by which feedback is solicited via direct communication or electronic communication.
General Forbiddances and Acceptable Usage
- Permit any other person (other than an agent acting solely on your behalf and subject to your direct supervision) to access the Services or the Site using your account for any purpose;
- Attempt to access another person’s account, including, without limitation, attempts to use another person’s credentials to create an account for our Services or the Site, unless you are acting solely on behalf on another person pursuant to a written agency agreement detailing this permission;
- Create multiple accounts under different names or emails, or re-register an account that was previously terminated by reNutrition;
- Post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content through our Services or the Site that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Post, upload, publish, submit, transmit, or communicate, in any manner or forum, content directly to and/or about reNutrition employees that: (i) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (ii) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm; (iii) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening or perceived to be threatening.
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Services, or any individual element within the Services, reNutrition’s name, any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page on our Site or in the Services, without reNutrition’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Services and the Site, reNutrition’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of reNutrition’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any reNutrition system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by reNutrition or any of reNutrition’s providers or any other third party (including another Client) to protect the Services, Site, or Content;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any Client, host or network, including, without limitation, intentionally posting or transmitting to or through the Services or the Site any file that contains a virus, bug, worm, Trojan horse, disabling device or any other contaminating or destructive feature;
- Attempt to access or search the Services, Site or Content or download Content from the Services or Site through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by reNutrition or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation through our Services;
- Use the Services, Site or Content for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms and Conditions;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services, Site, or Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a reNutrition trademark, logo URL or product name without reNutrition’s express written consent;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services or the Site from other Clients without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
The sender of any communication in or through our Services or the Site shall be solely responsible for the content and information contained therein, including, without limitation, its truthfulness, accuracy and completeness. Although reNutrition reserves the rights to monitor, record, edit or remove any content within our Services or the Site, reNutrition has no obligation or responsibility to do so. In addition, reNutrition shall not be liable or responsible to any Client or any other person or entity for the performance or non-performance of the monitoring, recording, editing or removal activities mentioned above.
No Medical Advice
OUR SERVICES AND THIS SITE DO NOT PROVIDE OR OFFER, AND ARE NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT (“MEDICAL TREATMENT”). reNutrition provides the services for informational purposes only. Based on information that you request and/or provide to us, reNutrition provides you: (i) access to general health education and information; (ii) nutritional and other fitness advice from Dr. Hill; and (iii) references to other resources. While reNutrition believes that the information provided through our Services and the Site is current and reliable, reNutrition cannot and does not make any such guarantee or warranty.
YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT, BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES, YOU WILL CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH CARE PROVIDER FOR MEDICAL ADVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU ARE AT RISK FOR PROBLEMS ARISING FROM CHANGES IN YOUR DIET OR LIFESTYLE. Our Services are not intended to be used by minors or individuals with health conditions that makes the kind of changes to diet or lifestyle suggested by our Services unsafe or inappropriate.
Furthermore, reNutrition shall have no obligation or responsibility to monitor your health status or health condition or to contact or alert any medical or emergency professional. reNutrition shall not be liable to you for your reliance on any information obtained through the use of the Services or this Site, and reNutrition disclaims all liability in connection with such information. This disclaimer shall not extend to damages caused directly and solely by reNutrition’s gross negligence or willful misconduct.
Assumption of Risk and Disclaimer
FURTHER, USING THE SERVICES MAY INVOLVE THE RISK OF PHYSICAL OR MENTAL INJURY OR ILLNESS. SPECIFIC RISKS VARY FROM ONE DIET OR LIFESTYLE CHANGE TO ANOTHER AND THE RISKS RANGE FROM MINOR INJURIES OR ILLNESS TO MAJOR INJURIES OR ILLNESS.
IN CONSIDERATION OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, YOU UNDERSTAND AND VOLUNTARILY ACCEPT THE RISKS AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS RENUTRITION AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, FROM AND AGAINST ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, CLAIM, DEMAND, DAMAGES, COSTS AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING ALL LEGAL AND OTHER REASONABLE FEES AND EXPENSES FOR INVESTIGATING OR DEFENDING ANY ACTION OR THREATENED ACTION (AS WELL AS SETTLEMENT COSTS) WHICH ANY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RESULTING FROM: (I) ANY BREACH BY YOU OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS; (II) YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE, YOUR ACCOUNT(S), YOUR CLIENT CONTENT; AND/OR (IV) ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY LAW OR THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR PERSONAL, BODILY, OR MENTAL INJURY, WRONGFUL DEATH, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, ECONOMIC LOSS, LOSS OF SERVICES OR OTHER DAMAGES OR HARM OR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, UNBORN CHILD, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE NEGLIGENCE OF RENUTRITION OR ANYONE ON RENUTRITION’S BEHALF. YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RENUTRITION MAY NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL RENUTRITION, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVICES OR CONTENT BE LIABLE: (I) TO YOU FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA OR GOODWILL, LOSS OF PROGRAMS, LOST PROFITS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR COST OF SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, THIS SITE, THE SERVICES MOBILE APPLICATION SOFTWARE (IF ANY) AND ANY AND ALL EQUIPMENT OR DEVICES RECEIVED BY YOU AS PART OF YOUR USE OF IN THE SERVICES, EVEN IF RENUTRITION OR ITS AGENTS OR REPRESENTATIVES KNOW OR HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR (II) TO ANY PERSON OTHER THAN YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER.
IN ADDITION, RENUTRITION DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER CLIENTS OR UNAUTHORIZED USERS (E.G., “HACKERS”) OF THE SERVICES. EXCEPT WHERE DUE TO RENUTRITION’S GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL RENUTRITION BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY AMOUNT IN EXCESS OF THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU (OR BY A THIRD PARTY ON YOUR BEHALF, AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT SUCH AMOUNT IS DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTABLE TO YOU AND NOT ANOTHER CLIENT) TO RENUTRITION FOR ACCESS TO THE ONLINE SERVICES AND THIS WEBSITE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR THE LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY BY JURISDICTION.
Violation of the Terms and Conditions
In addition to any other rights and remedies available to reNutrition, we reserve the right to terminate or suspend any Client’s right to access or use our Services or the Site, without notice, if we believe, in our sole discretion, that such Client has violated these Terms and Conditions.
You may cancel your account at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. In the event that you cancel your account, reNutrition shall not be required to provide you with a refund or other compensation.
In the event of your default under these Terms and Conditions, reNutrition reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account or use of the Services at any time. In such event, reNutrition shall not be required to provide you a refund or other compensation.
Upon termination, discontinuation or cancellation of our Services or your account, all provisions of these Terms and Conditions which should survive will survive, including, without limitation: content rights and ownership provisions, warranty and professional/medical services disclaimers, assumption of risk and indemnity, limitations of liability, and dispute resolution provisions.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
reNutrition currently operates from Arizona, within the United States of America. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, and the laws of the United States of America applicable therein, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of, or related to, your use of the Services and the Site shall be brought exclusively in the State Judicial System, or for matters involving intellectual property, the Federal Court of the United States of America. The language of any proceedings arising from these Terms and Conditions shall be in English.
If you choose to access and use our Services from another location, country or jurisdiction, you are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to affect any statutory or other consumer rights that you may have under local laws which cannot be or have not been altered, limited or waived by these Terms and Conditions. You might wish to consult with a legal professional in your own jurisdiction about the exact implications of these Terms and Conditions.
Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against reNutrition arising out of or related to your use of the Services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
If you have a dispute with one or more of our other Clients, you release reNutrition from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Links to Third Party Websites
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites or other resources, but these links and sites do not form part of our Services. We provide these links only as a convenience to you and are not responsible for the content, products or services available from those websites or resources or links displayed on such sires. reNutrition does not endorse or control any information accessed on or from any third-party website and assumes no responsibility for any material which may be accessed through such links. You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of any third-party websites or resources. Please make sure to review the applicable agreements and policies when visiting any third-party websites, including different policies with respect to the use, collection and disclosure of your Personal Information.
Internet Service Provider Charges and Other Charges
You are responsible for all mobile, cable or other internet service provider charges incurred by you for connecting to the Services or the Site, and reNutrition assumes no responsibility or liability for any such charges, including, but not limited to, data charges, long distance charges, per minute (or unit) surcharges, and/or equipment or line costs, incurred by you while accessing the Services or the Site. Any dispute or problem regarding telephone or internet provider services are strictly between you and your service provider. You may receive text messages in connection with your use of our Services or the Site. Standard text messaging and data usage rates may apply. You are responsible for all charges incurred by you for text you receive and reNutrition assumes no responsibility or liability for any such charges.
The Terms and Conditions, accepted upon first accessing the Services and the Site, including all policies, terms and conditions or other documents and agreements you may accept incorporated by reference, constitutes the entire agreement between you and reNutrition regarding the use of our Services and the Site. Any and all other written or oral agreements or understandings previously existing between you and reNutrition with respect to use of our Services and Site are hereby superseded and cancelled.
If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be deemed severable from the rest of the Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Communication With You
Subject to providing your express consent evidence by checking the box and option during the registration process for our Services or on our Site, you consent to receive (via email or through the Services or Site) communications from us regarding the use of the Services and the Site, and authorize us to send you other communications, newsletters or offers regarding third-party products and services. If you do not opt-in to receive the communications described in this section, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions will continue to apply to you and your use of the Services and the Site.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, our Services, or our Site please contact reNutrition at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail us at:
2143 E. Southern Ave., Tempe, AZ 85282